Riders of the Apocalypse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riders of the Apocalypse
Riders of the Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm by Nandiux

Greetings...
I am pleased to infor you that both <Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> have made a Guild Coalition. This means that both guilds will be helping each other in several amoun of stuff such as pve, pvp and also make new friends in the process.

Now for both guilds to easily communicate Me and Whisle (Guild Maser of the Dark Brotherhood) have created a chat …

Comments: 27

EPGP and all you need to Know

Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:45 pm by Admin

Well if you have notices we have talk a lot about EPGP lately well we are still decidind the exact usage of this addon for ROTA but we are already using it in a Beta Phase and we already decided it will be used for GBank so for you to Understand How It Works Read This 3 Posts

Acepted Items For GBank

EPGP addon!

EPGP explanation

EPGP Alts MUST READ THIS!!!

Comments: 0

Recruit
ClassRecruitment Status
Death Knight Open
Druid
Open
Hunter
Open
Mage
Open
Paladin
Open
Priest
Open
Rogue
Open
Shaman
Open
Warlock
Open
Warrior
Open

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello, hello, hello
Your Favourite Character in WOW EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm by Poteten

» What is up
Your Favourite Character in WOW EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm by Poteten

» I'm gonna be a GM
Your Favourite Character in WOW EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 am by Angerix

» Application planktonliver
Your Favourite Character in WOW EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 am by planktonliverr

» Guildie Pics (go away nan)
Your Favourite Character in WOW EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:27 pm by Frostruin

» LoL
Your Favourite Character in WOW EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:11 pm by Zorphose

» Good Bye Friends
Your Favourite Character in WOW EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 am by Deviator

» inv me in your gild pls :D
Your Favourite Character in WOW EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm by PrototypeX

» about him
Your Favourite Character in WOW EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:04 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Your Favourite Character in WOW

5 posters

Go down

Your Favourite Character in WOW Empty Your Favourite Character in WOW

Post  shaz Wed May 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Who is your favorite character in the Warcraft universe and why? I am purposefully keeping this question vague, and I’d like to ask you to NOT read the responses to this thread until AFTER you’ve responded – your first impulse may be altered by your observation of other peoples’ answers. Also, please choose only one character for this response!
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Character in WOW Empty A Skeleton Horse, A Skeleton Horse, My kingdom for a damed Skeleton Horse!

Post  Zorphose Wed May 19, 2010 10:02 pm

I would say only one person peaked my interest and that is Sylvanas Windrunner. Not only is the Girl a Bad ass Banshee Queen but she knows how to delicately handle arrows (you know Razz). Off to about her, not only was she strong enough to piss off arthas as a dk (poor lad) until he killed her, he also (seeing the awesomeness that is the Dark Lady) used her for his own military means. Providing that down the road his powa grew to weak mon and she eventually turned total dark goth emo uber and almost Queled hiss est because of that (yes peeps arthas got weaken and was almost pwned by a gal :O).

Little to the present, she now sits as the ruler of the undead "The Banshee Queen" in the only faction that threatens daily to seperate from the great alliances ( no not just the allies but the horde also though some say the belf could do the same ....meh belf leader sux anyway kael was better). To add to the sense of distrust is the incident at the wrathgate and Halls of Refection ( when we get it the instance will likely have little or no great lore parts) where a small party is sent into ICC to "intrude" if you will Smile

So why do you care? Umm you don't Very Happy, truthfully if it wasn't for the atmosphere at UC and the calm grand papa feel that Thrall gives ( dudes younger) the Banshee Queen probably would be the most loved leader (she is second now, don't care what you say wyrnn has been a horrible alli papa with him getting kidnapped and all killing the love that could have been....oh wai sounded a bit..).

Though I'm pissed that she did not kill the Lich King i know deep down in my heart that blizzard will treat her well QQ (like placing her in control of silvermoon and kick the idiot out) even if I don't understand why my retail buddies like to save a orc when the got a hot girl they can be with i partially understand..........no i ...... i really tried but no...Thrall is ok but >.> He doesn't stroke arrows delicately OH wai.........Damn... >.< (get that orc stroke out of your mind)

So guys when you think of Sylvanas think of a bad ass HOT Banshee Queen that can put a delicately stroked arrow through your body (full haste rating, sry guys didn't even see the damn arrows come) without feeling remorse because of her emo, dark, painful existence. (Spicy)

(tired so i will edit w/e is screwed up tomorrow)
Zorphose
Zorphose
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Character in WOW Empty ummm

Post  shaz Thu May 20, 2010 2:04 am

Zorphose wrote:I would say only one person peaked my interest and that is Sylvanas Windrunner. Not only is the Girl a Bad ass Banshee Queen but she knows how to delicately handle arrows (you know Razz). Off to about her, not only was she strong enough to piss off arthas as a dk (poor lad) until he killed her, he also (seeing the awesomeness that is the Dark Lady) used her for his own military means. Providing that down the road his powa grew to weak mon and she eventually turned total dark goth emo uber and almost Queled hiss est because of that (yes peeps arthas got weaken and was almost pwned by a gal :O).

Little to the present, she now sits as the ruler of the undead "The Banshee Queen" in the only faction that threatens daily to seperate from the great alliances ( no not just the allies but the horde also though some say the belf could do the same ....meh belf leader sux anyway kael was better). To add to the sense of distrust is the incident at the wrathgate and Halls of Refection ( when we get it the instance will likely have little or no great lore parts) where a small party is sent into ICC to "intrude" if you will Smile

So why do you care? Umm you don't Very Happy, truthfully if it wasn't for the atmosphere at UC and the calm grand papa feel that Thrall gives ( dudes younger) the Banshee Queen probably would be the most loved leader (she is second now, don't care what you say wyrnn has been a horrible alli papa with him getting kidnapped and all killing the love that could have been....oh wai sounded a bit..).

Though I'm pissed that she did not kill the Lich King i know deep down in my heart that blizzard will treat her well QQ (like placing her in control of silvermoon and kick the idiot out) even if I don't understand why my retail buddies like to save a orc when the got a hot girl they can be with i partially understand..........no i ...... i really tried but no...Thrall is ok but >.> He doesn't stroke arrows delicately OH wai.........Damn... >.< (get that orc stroke out of your mind)

So guys when you think of Sylvanas think of a bad ass HOT Banshee Queen that can put a delicately stroked arrow through your body (full haste rating, sry guys didn't even see the damn arrows come) without feeling remorse because of her emo, dark, painful existence. (Spicy)

(tired so i will edit w/e is screwed up tomorrow)

Your Heart is full of vengeance son you seek light in the Dark times, Smile
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Character in WOW Empty Re: Your Favourite Character in WOW

Post  Zorphose Thu May 20, 2010 5:30 am

ofc Very Happy maybe its the classes demon toying that does it Razz
Zorphose
Zorphose
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Character in WOW Empty or may be

Post  shaz Fri May 21, 2010 1:23 am

Zorphose wrote:ofc Very Happy maybe its the classes demon toying that does it Razz

or maybe dark lady was hot when she was not scourge :d
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorphose Fri May 21, 2010 4:08 am

shaz wrote:
Zorphose wrote:ofc Very Happy maybe its the classes demon toying that does it Razz

or maybe dark lady was hot when she was not scourge :d

Maybe, maybe not, although i have yet to see your fav Smile

Come on show show show
Zorphose
Zorphose
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Fri May 21, 2010 4:15 am

Mediev is my favourite char in wow, the greatest mage bla bla bla ... and Korialstraz . ;]
Shiki
Shiki
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  shaz Fri May 21, 2010 5:38 am

Shiki wrote:Mediev is my favourite char in wow, the greatest mage bla bla bla ... and Korialstraz . ;]

shiki your heart is confused Smile a lifebinder and a Magi with dark lord in him hmmmm interesting, cenarius or Furion would better go with Kor however for you

You seek darkness with in life you heart is like the one who did this Dark titan Sargeras
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Fri May 21, 2010 6:05 am

Sagregas was originally on the good side and Mediev got rid of him in the book in the end and defeated Death... hopefully. I like the dragon guy, cuz of the personality shown in the book. Red them long ago,. nah whatever . I'm not Dark and fu, I'm a dragon Very Happy
Shiki
Shiki
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Character in WOW Empty young one

Post  shaz Fri May 21, 2010 7:48 am

Shiki wrote:Sagregas was originally on the good side and Mediev got rid of him in the book in the end and defeated Death... hopefully. I like the dragon guy, cuz of the personality shown in the book. Red them long ago,. nah whatever . I'm not Dark and fu, I'm a dragon Very Happy

Young one your heart is full of anger atm Join Team SPamzor And you shall get rid of anger Razz
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Character in WOW Empty @shiki darlin

Post  shaz Fri May 21, 2010 8:03 am

deathwing is also a dragon and she is dark Very Happy
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Deviator Fri May 21, 2010 8:59 am

Illidian is My Favourite
Deviator
Deviator
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Character in WOW Empty @noes

Post  shaz Fri May 21, 2010 9:05 am

Deviator wrote:Illidian is My Favourite

you are cruel desperate and troublesome but your hunger never ends
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanthia Wed May 26, 2010 5:35 am

Jaina Proudmoore

Zanthia
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorphose Wed May 26, 2010 5:43 am

shaz wrote:deathwing is also a dragon and she is dark Very Happy
wait how did deathwing rape Alexstrasza if he is a she Razz
Zorphose
Zorphose
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Character in WOW Empty @ an old english proverb

Post  shaz Wed May 26, 2010 7:51 am

Zorphose wrote:
shaz wrote:deathwing is also a dragon and she is dark Very Happy
wait how did deathwing rape Alexstrasza if he is a she Razz

well She is used for dragons flight in dragon form now no matter if they became male when changed in human form Razz

sorry for using RIght English in wow My bad
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down