Riders of the Apocalypse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riders of the Apocalypse
Riders of the Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm by Nandiux

Greetings...
I am pleased to infor you that both <Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> have made a Guild Coalition. This means that both guilds will be helping each other in several amoun of stuff such as pve, pvp and also make new friends in the process.

Now for both guilds to easily communicate Me and Whisle (Guild Maser of the Dark Brotherhood) have created a chat …

Comments: 27

EPGP and all you need to Know

Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:45 pm by Admin

Well if you have notices we have talk a lot about EPGP lately well we are still decidind the exact usage of this addon for ROTA but we are already using it in a Beta Phase and we already decided it will be used for GBank so for you to Understand How It Works Read This 3 Posts

Acepted Items For GBank

EPGP addon!

EPGP explanation

EPGP Alts MUST READ THIS!!!

Comments: 0

Recruit
ClassRecruitment Status
Death Knight Open
Druid
Open
Hunter
Open
Mage
Open
Paladin
Open
Priest
Open
Rogue
Open
Shaman
Open
Warlock
Open
Warrior
Open

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello, hello, hello
Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm by Poteten

» What is up
Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm by Poteten

» I'm gonna be a GM
Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 am by Angerix

» Application planktonliver
Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 am by planktonliverr

» Guildie Pics (go away nan)
Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:27 pm by Frostruin

» LoL
Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:11 pm by Zorphose

» Good Bye Friends
Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 am by Deviator

» inv me in your gild pls :D
Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm by PrototypeX

» about him
Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:04 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Some jokes which i came across Enjoy !!!

+5
Shiki
demonicious
Nandiux
PrototypeX
Shakunimama
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! Empty Some jokes which i came across Enjoy !!!

Post  Shakunimama Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:55 am

Here is some of my favorites! Smile)))

------
A stealthed rogue walks into a bar.
A nearby mage sneezes.
The rogue appears and says "OMG! Nerf level 1 AoE".

--------

I think I saw this in the bumper sticker forum from about a month ago... WoW pickup line:

"Are your pants purple? Because you're ass is sure epic!"

--------

n orc walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder.

The bartender says "hey, where'd you get that?".

The parrot says "Durotar. They got 'em all over the place!"

-------------

What do Rogues & Noobs have in common...?

...they both pick locks!

----------

Q: Why do warriors never get their weapons enchanted with pluss to intellect?

A: Because they don't want their weapons being smarter than they are.

----------

Q: How many gnomes does it take to paint a wall?
A: It depends on how hard you throw them!
---

YOUR TURN! :]
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! Empty lol

Post  PrototypeX Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:28 pm

These are the first world of warcraft jokes i've seen. rofl....the one with the parrot and the orc is 2 coll =))=))=)) lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"
Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! Default6

Back to top Go down

Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! Empty Re: Some jokes which i came across Enjoy !!!

Post  Nandiux Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:50 pm

hahaha epic!

Nandiux
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! Empty Re: Some jokes which i came across Enjoy !!!

Post  demonicious Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:02 pm

No more Rogue jokes PLOX ! Or I gonna Cheapshot->Muti->Kidney->Muti->Muti->Blind->Vanish->Ambush->Kidnay->Muti /till nao u are surely dead/->/dance on your corpse !
thank you.
demonicious
demonicious
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Sorry of lotsa PJ's.
OK now we will leave about rouges.
Speak about alliance Smile

A Dwarf Priest was wandering the beach when, upon looking out over the ocean, he saw a gnome splashing and appearently almost drowning. He started to rush out to help, but then noticed two humans on the beach had already gotten a rope out to the gnome and were pulling him in.

"I'd just like to commend you two" the Priest said. "It's all too rare these days to see people helping each other out in a time of need. Bless the both of you!"

as the Priest was walking away, one of the humans turned to the other.

"Guess he's never been shark fishing"(i totaly love gnome jokes happy )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Blood elf priest, a human mage, a gnome warlock, and a troll warrior were walking down the road in Shattrath, when Griftah held up a magic mirror, he mentioned that it had the power to reveal the truth to anyone who spoke it, but if they lied it would suck them into another dimension.

The blood elf priest (male) looked into the mirror and said "I think I'm the prettiest", and walked on just fine, the human mage said "I think I'm the wisest!" and walked on just fine, the gnome warlock said "I think I'm the most evil!" and walked on with a sly grin, and finally the troll warrior walked up and said "I think" and got sucked in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is mine, i hope you ll like it.

Why sexual life of a Blood Elf defines wether he ll be a Rogue or a Pala?
biggrin Cause Rogues do it from behind, but Pallys use protection

---------------------------------------------
damn this one rocks too
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --
A warlock walks into a bar and sits down. He orders a glass of beer and starts relaxing, when all of a sudden, a paladin walks in and sits next to him. He turns to look at the warlock and says: 'Hey buddy, conjure me up something to drink,'

The warlock raises an eyebrow and looks to the paladin, clearly confused. He set his bottle down and spoke, slowly, and clearly, so as not to confuse the paladin.

'You want me to summon water? Buddy, you've got the wrong person...'

With that said, he returned to his drink. However, the paladin spoke up once again.

'Well if you can't conjure me up something to drink, can you at least conjure me up something to eat?'

The warlock sighed heavily and set his drink down, turning once again to face the paladin.

'If I can't conjure you something to drink, what makes you think I could conjure you something to eat? You clearly need a mage, now stop bothering me.'

The warlock returned to his drink, only to find the paladin nudging his shoulder.

'Oh I'm sorry,' the paladin said mockingly. 'I thought you had something to offer to someone other than yourself.'

The warlock smoothly rose from his seat, grabbed his bottle of beer, and swung it hard, smashing the paladin full in the face. The paladin collapsed on the floor amidst a shower of beer, blood, shards of glass, and shattered pride, groaning in pain. The warlock tossed the broken neck of the bottle on the floor, and smoothed his robes.

'Oh I'm sorry,' he said with a smile. 'I thought you could tank.'

Last edited by Shakunimama on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Deni, remember - Shakunimama is not a mob . =D . I ment - Moar Rogue jokes PWIZZ .

kthnxbai
Shiki
Shiki
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  NightZarRoW Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:34 am

i never taught that world of warcraft jokes exist .. but everyday you find out something new Very Happy..

and this one is the best: "Are your pants purple? Because you're ass is sure epic!" o mean rofl ! ..

good job with this topic!
NightZarRoW
NightZarRoW

http://i'm still working on that... :D

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:52 am

Check this out:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"

Back to top Go down

Post  NightZarRoW Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:22 am

Nice one proto .. Very Happy
but it would be funnier if it was with horde characters Very Happy
NightZarRoW
NightZarRoW

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:35 am

U will love this one xD
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"

Back to top Go down

Post  NightZarRoW Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:14 am

it's really nice , just that two minutes of credits suck! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
NightZarRoW
NightZarRoW

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostruin Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Lmao great jokes guys had me rolling..Love the purple pants Very Happy
Frostruin
Frostruin

Back to top Go down

Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! Empty wweeeeeeweeeeee

Post  Shakunimama Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:28 pm

Okay here's a pretty long one.

A human man had a problem with his... endowment... his organ... since birth. It was related to the size, but unlike many humans who feel they are too small, his was far too large! 25 inches to be precise. Constantly he would have women run screaming from his bedchamber. So one day he decided he'd had enough of this, and went on a long journey to find a solution to this sizable problem.

He went to many doctors, sorcerors, alchemists and shamans. Every expert imaginable who could possibly solve his problem. But sadly none could help him, with out resorting to dangerous and excruciatingly painful methods. The poor man was distraught and ready to give up on his quest, but desperate, he tried one last resort. To go to a foul Troll witch doctor he had heard of, that supposedly had powerful magic. Going to this troll, he paid him a generous amount of gold, the explained his size issues.

The witch doctor nodded. "Yah mon. Dere be a way to solve dis problam. You go to de bog, ten miles to de north. Find de lone female frog, chillin' on 'er lillypad. Den you ask 'er marry you. Every time de frog say no, you're problam get smallah an' smallah mon. Buy five whole inchas."

Sceptical, but willing to give it a go, the man went north to the bog. Just as the Troll had said, there was a lone female frog sitting quietly on her lillypad. So shrugging his shoulders he called out to it.

"Hey frog! Will you marry me?!"

She offered the man a cold brief glance, before turning away and snobbishly answering. "No!"

To the man's astonishment, it worked and his 25 incher instantly shrank down to a 20. That foul godless troll had actually told him the truth. Excited now that his long journey had come to an end, he again called out to the frog.

"Hey frog! Will you marry me?!"

Seeming a little more pissed off by the advance this time, the frog glared angrily at him. "No!!" Instantly tool shrank to 15 inches. The human was thrilled one more time, and it would be perfect! Ten inches would be great.

"Frog! Marry me!"

Standing up, she glowered at the human with a deadly glare, then started screaming at him. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?!?! NO, NO, AND FOR THE LAST TIME..." Very Happy
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  NightZarRoW Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:42 am

WOAW!! .. how many more jokes can you get about this subject? Very Happy Very Happy Question lol! lol! lol!
NightZarRoW
NightZarRoW

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:16 am

Hahahahaha!!! That human just got OWNED lol!
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:57 pm

I think it was a tauren. Not a human Laughing Laughing Laughing
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:09 am

Maannn this is epic. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Three Dwarves were lost in Silverpine Forest, when suddenly they were captured by a whole clan of Troll cannibals. The Troll Whitch Doctor told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to go
to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So
all three Dwarves went separate ways to gather fruits.

The first Dwarf came back and said to the Witch Doctor, "I brought ten
apples." The Witch Doctor then explained the trial to him. It involved placing all of the fruit… somewhere… where fruit usualy doesn't go… infact, fruit usualy leaves from here…. And if the Dwarf showed any emotion, he would be killed.

The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out
in pain, so he was killed.

The second Dwarf arrived and showed the Witch Doctor ten berries. When the
Witch Doctor explained the trial to the Dwarf, he thought to himself that this
should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on the
ninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.

The first Dwarf and the second Dwarf met in the local graveyard. The first one
asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" The
second one replied, "I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy
coming with pineapples."

*buh-dum tch* Wink
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:39 am

ooo ooooo oooooooo this is nuts nuts

a Human, Gnome, and Dwarf trio of explorers gets captured by a tribe of Trolls in Stranglethorn vale where, tied to posts and surrounded by the whole tribe, the Witch Doctor confronts them.

He explains to all three: You have been found guilty of violating our territory and must be punished. However, according to our ancient laws, you have the right to choose your punishment!! (he walks up to the human). For tresspassing, your choice of punishment is either Death ... or Ooga-Booga!

The human doesn't even have to consider. What could be worse than dying in this forsaken wilderness?? "I choose Ooga-Booga".

Immediately, he is cut down from the post and tied face-down to the ground. Ten exceptionally large troll warriors step forth and gang-**** him for an hour. Finally, whimpering and bleeding, he is cast into the river and allowed to get away.

Now the Gnome is up. Horrified by what he has seen, he still doesn't want to die and now knows that he can, indeed, get away, He chooses Ooga-Booga as well. He suffers the same humiliating fate as the human, and an hour later he is thrown in the river and gets away.

The proud Dwarf has been listening to screams of pain for two hours now. He looks the witch doctor in the eye and says, I would rather die than be so humiliated. I choose Death!!

"Well spoken, brave warrior!" The witch doctor replies, then raises his voice so the whole tribe can hear. "I hereby sentence you to death --- by Ooga-Booga!!!"

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! tongue @ @ @ @

Last edited by Shakunimama on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:57 am

ahahahhaahahahhaha!!! ROFLMAO!
The last one is EPIC
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:50 am

25-10-2004, 01:10 PM
A human warrior was captured by a vicious tribe of trolls. Upon being bought to their chief, he tells the human that if he can pass three tasks of great difficulty, he would be released. Failure would result in a slow and painful execution. The warrior agreed.

So the chief told him the three tasks. First on a nearby stump there was a large flaggon of Pandaren ale. The strongest of alcohol in all of Azeroth. He was expected to drink the whole thing.

Secondly there was a mean, angry and particularly starving lioness trapped in a pit in the middle of the troll's villiage. She had a thorn in her paw, and the human had to pull it out.

Finally, in a tent was the chieftain's hideous nymfomaniac daughter, the most insatiable female in the land. His final task was to satisfy her.

So deciding to get the three awful tasks over with as quickly as possible, he picked up the flaggon of ale, popped the cork and promptly gulped down every last drop. Needless to say, the powerful concoction effected him almost immediately.

Dropping the empty flaggon, the human staggered drunkenly towards the lioness' pit, and upon arriving at it tripped over and fell in head first. Hideous screams from the human, and roaring from the lion erupted, as the trolls watched a large dust cloud forming within the pit as the lioness attacked her victim. Then there was silence.

A number of minutes later the tribe was shocked, and admittedly impressed when the human, covered in deep bleeding scratch marks, hauled himself from the pit. Then half limping, half staggering he went up to the chief and slurred triumphantly...

"Well that'sh two of your tasksh done! Now where'sh that lion?"
lol! lol!
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Some jokes which i came across  Enjoy !!! Empty tooo funnny

Post  shakunee Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:27 am

ha ha too funnny..... shakunimama is just fab I love you

shakunee

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:35 am

it's fab to paste.
Shiki
Shiki
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  shakunee Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:34 am

heyyy, most of us haven't come across WOW jokes until now... so, a person's attempts at collecting the jokes and posting it out here for us to read, should definitely be lauded.. lets see u, Ms. Smarty Pants, compiling your own list of jokes..

shakunee

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:40 am

Comon guys Dont fight scratch
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:22 am

lul wut . Just google them. Google, can u use it ;]. Not fighting.

"Insert Meme Here : ________ " . Maybe Idk any mine wow jokes, but I can tell 1 or 2 of other genres .

Like this one .

An engeneer died and ended up in Hell. He was not pleased with the level of comfort in Hell, and began to redesign and build improvments. After a while, they had toilets that flushed, air conditioning and escalators. Everyone grew very found of him.
One day God called Satan to mock him. "So how is it going down there in Hell?"
Satan replied."Hey, things are great here. We've got air conditioning, toilets that flush and escalators and there's no telling what this engeneer is going to come up with next."
God was surprised."What? You've got an engeneer ? That's a mistake. He should never have gotten down there in the 1st place. Send him back up here."
"No way," replied Satan, "I like having an engeneer and I'm keeping him."
God threatened. "Send him back up here now or I'll sue!"
Satan laughed and answered, "Ye, right, and just where the hell are you going to find a lawyer?".
Shiki
Shiki
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next