Riders of the Apocalypse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riders of the Apocalypse
Riders of the Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm by Nandiux

Greetings...
I am pleased to infor you that both <Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> have made a Guild Coalition. This means that both guilds will be helping each other in several amoun of stuff such as pve, pvp and also make new friends in the process.

Now for both guilds to easily communicate Me and Whisle (Guild Maser of the Dark Brotherhood) have created a chat …

Comments: 27

EPGP and all you need to Know

Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:45 pm by Admin

Well if you have notices we have talk a lot about EPGP lately well we are still decidind the exact usage of this addon for ROTA but we are already using it in a Beta Phase and we already decided it will be used for GBank so for you to Understand How It Works Read This 3 Posts

Acepted Items For GBank

EPGP addon!

EPGP explanation

EPGP Alts MUST READ THIS!!!

Comments: 0

Recruit
ClassRecruitment Status
Death Knight Open
Druid
Open
Hunter
Open
Mage
Open
Paladin
Open
Priest
Open
Rogue
Open
Shaman
Open
Warlock
Open
Warrior
Open

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello, hello, hello
Graid This weekend EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm by Poteten

» What is up
Graid This weekend EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm by Poteten

» I'm gonna be a GM
Graid This weekend EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 am by Angerix

» Application planktonliver
Graid This weekend EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 am by planktonliverr

» Guildie Pics (go away nan)
Graid This weekend EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:27 pm by Frostruin

» LoL
Graid This weekend EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:11 pm by Zorphose

» Good Bye Friends
Graid This weekend EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 am by Deviator

» inv me in your gild pls :D
Graid This weekend EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm by PrototypeX

» about him
Graid This weekend EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:04 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Graid This weekend

+4
Zorphose
PrototypeX
Slash (Supreme Overlord)
shaz
8 posters

Go down

Graid This weekend Empty Graid This weekend

Post  shaz Wed May 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Ulduar 25 man this Satarday

Need all
Raid timing 12 30 releam time

Registered on FORUMS

there will be only raid if ppl get registered
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Graid This weekend Empty Re: Graid This weekend

Post  Slash (Supreme Overlord) Wed May 26, 2010 4:24 pm

ill come on my shaman if you want (resto now)
Slash (Supreme Overlord)
Slash (Supreme Overlord)

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Wed May 26, 2010 11:43 pm

*sadface*
I wish i could come...but my pc is not fixed yet QQ
GL with the raid Wink
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"
Graid This weekend Default6

Back to top Go down

Graid This weekend Empty as i mentioned

Post  shaz Fri May 28, 2010 10:55 pm

as i mentioned on Gchat there will be no raid if 2/3 members are not registered on forums topics
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Sat May 29, 2010 1:04 am

This sucks. 90% of our guildies are registering on the forum only for the Apprentice Rider rank...after that, they are not logging in on the forum again.
This is sad.
Neutral
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorphose Sat May 29, 2010 7:06 am

so should it be mandatory to at least remain active on the forum to stay in the guild and if a person does not they get punished?
Zorphose
Zorphose
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Sat May 29, 2010 1:58 pm

This idea sounds good...
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorphose Sat May 29, 2010 4:10 pm

yes I like it even though it sounds harsh but i guess that's how it is sometimes, also more over who will enforce this? It seems like a good couple of days work.
Zorphose
Zorphose
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sun May 30, 2010 12:53 pm

I don't like the idea, as in the reg format they ask you how much do you stay online in forums and in server. The profile is only for guild promos and invites. You don't have the rank you are at from how many posts you have on the forums, but for what you do in-game. Punishment is something very drastic . I know your concerns about forums being only for a little circle of people, but instead of punishing the people we must advertise the forum as bonus for the active in forum too (if you really want people to post, don't mind the fact they will post for the bonus). The fact people don't post, doesn't mean they are ignorrant too. Many of the forums I am in I am not active. I just lurk and read what's important to me. People who don't read important guild info here are already punished as ignorrance isn't bliss... at least in this private case (no graid for some) .

-1 for punishment .
Shiki
Shiki
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Graid This weekend Empty well

Post  shaz Sun May 30, 2010 3:48 pm

@shiki well let me elaborate thing over here bit

well when we ask ppl to join Graid on satarday well there are over 300 members in guild lucky xyz mage got place in graid and on roll xyz mage won 12/15 cloth item drops now he is completely geared up and next time he will be on with another leveled up character if luck goes with that xyz then again he gears up his other character and this goes on its completely injustice for members of guild who are active everywhere and wins nothing in graid

keep a record on forums will let you know who got geared up so you can get his geared up character on raid there is a point ppl need to develop a guild spirit if they really cannot they should leave it, donot take it to retailish or sarcastic but if you want to be best guild on rota you need to define some rules just ask anyone who do graid 3 times and won nothing but Emblems , please stop caring ABout toon Care about person behind toon promote those ppl who deserve promotions and give them gear
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Graid This weekend Empty The New deal

Post  Zorphose Sun May 30, 2010 5:01 pm

How about battle groups (no not pvp) All officers are assigned a group of people to managed around 25 ( i am just putting this out there haven't check how many officers there are or how many alts) maybe more or less and these groups of people work to gear each other up (also promoting competition) anyone joins the guild get put in one of the bgs, not only allowing for personal communication but it also allows us to find the less competent people aka the "QQ's". the added benefit would be advance vent usage and also a lower percentage of green/blue geared guildies Smile.

Ofc there are problems but your same 25 man group could split into 2 10ms and a 5m for eoc help.
if we could get 300 competent raiders then we are set for may i say ICC.
Zorphose
Zorphose
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sun May 30, 2010 6:09 pm

We hardly get 30 ppl online in the game, and shaz, your theory fails till someone makes guildies to use the forums. That is close to impossible. Better think of a way to gear ppl fast without forums for now . For example guild notes are helpfull too and for the record. Guildies I know that don't use the forums aren't just toons, you can see some1's personality from guild in game hmmm Mkay.
Shiki
Shiki
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorphose Sun May 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Shiki wrote:We hardly get 30 ppl online in the game, and shaz, your theory fails till someone makes guildies to use the forums. That is close to impossible. Better think of a way to gear ppl fast without forums for now . For example guild notes are helpfull too and for the record. Guildies I know that don't use the forums aren't just toons, you can see some1's personality from guild in game hmmm Mkay.

Very Happy killingz peepz dreamz "Shiki the Destroyer" though seriously thx to you i have something to think about for the weekend with the car and pc acting up Very Happy

oh well how bout an item system kinda like the epgp for rewards and so for helping out or maybe work to get a graid with 25man promoting vent and teamwork idk to help green/blues
Zorphose
Zorphose
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Graid This weekend Empty @shiki darlin

Post  shaz Mon May 31, 2010 7:59 am

Zorphose i suggested this thing a month ago put only 10-12 ppl registered on it so it was cancelled

Shiki i really doubt about your wow abilities since i am playing it for almost 5 years i know how ppl feels when they are ninja and trust me when 3.3.3 is released a single ninja will cause a week silience of raiding and miss shiki who promoted you to such a place you need older set of token after ulduar to get next tier gear ....

TOC t-9 10 >>> TOC t9 10men+ TOken 25 men >>>>> TOC t-9 25 men......

same goes with ICC
Same is with ruby sanctum

and every raid in wow will have a week lockout after 3.3.3a

so its really better to have organized raid you just donot know but i have seen ninjas in guild raid will explain you some example of it

DPS mage or warlock rolling for MP4 gear
Shadow priest DPS feral Druid DPS MOokin druid Tanks and DPS paladin rolling for fargment of valynaar
AHAN healer Paladins rolling of shadowmourn (??)
holy priest rolling for hit rating items

these are ninjas perticularly ninjas

and particularly what do you say about Guild talents and Gold stuff Guild bank will only get benefit from raid in which 2/3 members are guildy Pawned now
Raid members will only get guild talents buffs if there are majority of guild member
if there are less Raid members then guild bank will take Losses like Gold repairs of members continuously and won't be able to make it through raid

Ohkk well these are so much hypothetical thing it wonot apply to MAGIC

HOrde best guild = PH and they care about these things if you want to be best start caring about it

PM TBC was over 2 years agoo get out of KJ AND ARCHI world WOW has gone to different
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  rylak Mon May 31, 2010 9:16 am

wait 12:30 PM or AM? can we ML? cyclops
rylak
rylak
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  deathydeath Mon May 31, 2010 10:00 am

shaz wrote:Ulduar 25 man this Satarday

Need all
Raid timing 12 30 releam time

Registered on FORUMS

there will be only raid if ppl get registered
im going to join with my dk.... Deathydeath Very Happy
deathydeath
deathydeath
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Zorphose Mon May 31, 2010 11:37 am

shaz wrote:Zorphose i suggested this thing a month ago put only 10-12 ppl registered on it so it was cancelled

Shiki i really doubt about your wow abilities since i am playing it for almost 5 years i know how ppl feels when they are ninja and trust me when 3.3.3 is released a single ninja will cause a week silience of raiding and miss shiki who promoted you to such a place you need older set of token after ulduar to get next tier gear ....

TOC t-9 10 >>> TOC t9 10men+ TOken 25 men >>>>> TOC t-9 25 men......

same goes with ICC
Same is with ruby sanctum

and every raid in wow will have a week lockout after 3.3.3a

so its really better to have organized raid you just donot know but i have seen ninjas in guild raid will explain you some example of it

DPS mage or warlock rolling for MP4 gear
Shadow priest DPS feral Druid DPS MOokin druid Tanks and DPS paladin rolling for fargment of valynaar
AHAN healer Paladins rolling of shadowmourn (??)
holy priest rolling for hit rating items

these are ninjas perticularly ninjas

and particularly what do you say about Guild talents and Gold stuff Guild bank will only get benefit from raid in which 2/3 members are guildy Pawned now
Raid members will only get guild talents buffs if there are majority of guild member
if there are less Raid members then guild bank will take Losses like Gold repairs of members continuously and won't be able to make it through raid

Ohkk well these are so much hypothetical thing it wonot apply to MAGIC

HOrde best guild = PH and they care about these things if you want to be best start caring about it

PM TBC was over 2 years agoo get out of KJ AND ARCHI world WOW has gone to different

Though we do indeed have ninjas I believe that most are just plain ignorant. The answer doesn't lie with the questioning of the trust in the guild but in the overall structure of our pve. Shiki I completely understand you, punishment in itself seems harsh for something as trivial as forum activity and while I also understand where Shaz is coming from with our lack in people wanting or merely helping others level and/or truly attempt a raid at a specific time. There is no need to get heated with the discussion, insulting experience and what not is foolish and will only cause severed lines in the guild; plus guys we are all out to have fun sowz get allongz and hold handz into the sunshet, noz arguing you peeps are to good for that Very Happy. To the main topic atm a calendar system is being integrated for use ( no clue who did it but niccceee), now Shaz you had trouble setting up a raid on the forums try out the new system by setting a raid in June and see if it works, if not then we could try something else maybe some peeps have some ideas. Although if in fact it does work then it would allow better management of time in raids (no more waiting 20+ mins after starting a group) not to mention more naxx raids for those who cant do ulduar. So lets chillax and see if it works, I was going to draw on the concluding question if we are infact a pve guild that is serious about pve but as i think about it, not only is the question stupid but I already know the answer. If we get on the forums and talk about ways to improve that experience then we are serious about pve.

About PH screw'em one day far far away we will put ToC/ICC cleared first under this guilds rep so that the Apocalypse will be lead by the riders Razz though my vision counts less me not being an original member i wantz the guild to be the best PVE GUILD IN GAME not just for the Horde and we will achieve it but not at the expense lol raids i needz them XT (hm) no loot QQ!

Link for the new addon http://rapidshare.com/files/387402181/GroupCalendar.rar
Post about it
https://rota.forumotion.net/addons-programs-and-resources-f10/guild-calendar-t342.htm?highlight=calendar
Zorphose
Zorphose
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Mon May 31, 2010 1:11 pm

1st . Good for you playing a game for 5 years . 2nd. I am not into pve, it's pretty much pointless for me. I pve only if guild rly wants my help or when I need initial gear. I quit this conversation.
Shiki
Shiki
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Graid This weekend Empty @ lols

Post  shaz Mon May 31, 2010 2:44 pm

peace out Smile
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder