Riders of the Apocalypse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riders of the Apocalypse
Riders of the Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm by Nandiux

Greetings...
I am pleased to infor you that both <Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> have made a Guild Coalition. This means that both guilds will be helping each other in several amoun of stuff such as pve, pvp and also make new friends in the process.

Now for both guilds to easily communicate Me and Whisle (Guild Maser of the Dark Brotherhood) have created a chat …

Comments: 27

EPGP and all you need to Know

Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:45 pm by Admin

Well if you have notices we have talk a lot about EPGP lately well we are still decidind the exact usage of this addon for ROTA but we are already using it in a Beta Phase and we already decided it will be used for GBank so for you to Understand How It Works Read This 3 Posts

Acepted Items For GBank

EPGP addon!

EPGP explanation

EPGP Alts MUST READ THIS!!!

Comments: 0

Recruit
ClassRecruitment Status
Death Knight Open
Druid
Open
Hunter
Open
Mage
Open
Paladin
Open
Priest
Open
Rogue
Open
Shaman
Open
Warlock
Open
Warrior
Open

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello, hello, hello
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm by Poteten

» What is up
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm by Poteten

» I'm gonna be a GM
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 am by Angerix

» Application planktonliver
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 am by planktonliverr

» Guildie Pics (go away nan)
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:27 pm by Frostruin

» LoL
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:11 pm by Zorphose

» Good Bye Friends
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 am by Deviator

» inv me in your gild pls :D
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm by PrototypeX

» about him
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:04 pm by Guest

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition

+8
Shakunimama
PrototypeX
Shiki
tashagi
shikaari
verdantkeeper
xblader
Nandiux
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition Empty <Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition

Post  Nandiux Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Greetings...
I am pleased to infor you that both <Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> have made a Guild Coalition. This means that both guilds will be helping each other in several amoun of stuff such as pve, pvp and also make new friends in the process.

Now for both guilds to easily communicate Me and Whisle (Guild Maser of the Dark Brotherhood) have created a chat channel that we are gonna use to communicate and for order to join this channel you just need to type /join Assembly

I have come to know several of <The Dark Brotherhood> members and they are good people who are respectful and like to play a clean game and great to be with them.

I am very exited to have this oportunity to work with them and I hope you guys as well. I think this will help both guilds to improve in several ways.

Well thats it for this announcement. Remember to join Guilds channel by only typing /join Assembly

Cya all ingame

Nandiux
Guild master of Riders of the Apocalypse

Nandiux
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition Empty Re: <Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition

Post  xblader Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:59 am

great!!!!

xblader
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition Empty Re: <Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition

Post  verdantkeeper Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:07 am

this is gonna be interesting Very Happy
verdantkeeper
verdantkeeper
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  shikaari Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:51 am

wow a collaboration , that's wonderful. This would be a great way to see how things work in other guilds and make improvements . More over i think this would lead to more raids to help our fellow guildies (at least i hope so ).... looking forward to it. Laughing
shikaari
shikaari
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  tashagi Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Nandiux wrote:Greetings...

Now for both guilds to easily communicate Me and Whisle (Guild Maser of the Dark Brotherhood) have created a chat channel that we are gonna use to communicate and for order to join this channel you just need to type /join Assembly

I have come to know several of <The Dark Brotherhood> members and they are good people who are respectful and like to play a clean game and great to be with them.

I am very exited to have this oportunity to work with them and I hope you guys as well. I think this will help both guilds to improve in several ways.

Well thats it for this announcement. Remember to join Guilds channel by only typing /join Assembly

Cya all ingame

Nandiux

tashagi
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  tashagi Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Nandiux wrote:Greetings...

Cya all ingame

Nandiux

tashagi
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:13 am

so far, i haven't seen anything bout that guild that helps or even connects to us.
Shiki
Shiki
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm

True....i've seen only 2 or 3 raids with that guild till now.... -.-
I hope the other League members will be more active.
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition Default6

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Hmm So true
I havent seen one guy from <The Dark Brotherhood> in this site or anywhere in WOW Sad
May be i am not looking hard enough Very Happy Very Happy
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:21 pm

well....they don't have to register on our forum....we will open the common League forum soon....but srsly....we should have more common events/raids
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:05 pm

/aggreeeeeee
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  shikaari Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:32 am

its not only about collaborative raid , i have noticed decline in Guild raids as well . I am very sure there are people who still need help . May be that's the reason i have seen many people leaving the guild recently, which is not good news. scratch
I am in for any GUILD raid ....
shikaari
shikaari
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:55 pm

God dammit guys! everyone says that we don't have enough Graids but when someone is making one, nobody joins...
Do you want me to make a ss to prove that?
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"

Back to top Go down

Post  shikaari Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:24 pm

I am in for it proto anytime , and why ppl not joining ? its for their own good ... frekin nooobs....
P.S: I like your new Logo Smile
shikaari
shikaari
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:57 am

lol. ty Very Happy
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostruin Sat May 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Why is it that i never see any ppl from the other guild in our raids even though i spam raids on the "leauge channel" i never get any responses, are there ppl who are online in that guild?
Frostruin
Frostruin

Back to top Go down

<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition Empty :(

Post  shaz Wed May 05, 2010 1:14 am

so true
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulbound Wed May 12, 2010 5:46 am

ye i havent seen much of the coalition, but about Graids....we have such a HUGE number of guildies that we shouldnt even need a coailition to fill a 10man, or even 25man raid.

The main reason we arent filling these though, is because ppl get selfish, and get helped getting gear wen they noob, and then dont have time to help others Sad

its a lil sad but true.....

SOULBOUND

Soulbound

Back to top Go down

Post  Deviator Wed May 12, 2010 10:51 am

I agree SoulBoun
Deviator
Deviator
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition Empty ahan

Post  shaz Mon May 17, 2010 1:47 pm

this doesnot seems to be like coliation at all Sad
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Tue May 18, 2010 12:29 am

Yeah....sad...also it's sad that only Nandiux, Frostruin and me are registered on The League forum QQ
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"

Back to top Go down

<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition Empty ahan

Post  shaz Tue May 18, 2010 3:22 am

Nandi its not worst yet you can work out and make this cooliation a better one ensidia was an outcome of an coliation you know and you and workout with other guilds like PH DG CV to get in league so its more interactive and good Smile

give me link of league forums i will join it Razz

QQ less Very Happy
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Tue May 18, 2010 3:29 am

The League forum is under construction atm....but i am QQing because many GMs from the member guilds asked me for the link but noone registered O.o
Anyway...here is the forum of The League: http://horde-league.bigforumpro.com/forum.htm
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"

Back to top Go down

<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition Empty forums need improvement

Post  shaz Tue May 18, 2010 2:22 pm

those forums need improvement since its underconstruction ppl should join in for suggestions and stuff
shaz
shaz
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Tue May 18, 2010 2:23 pm

True....if someone haz some suggestions for The League forum, please PM me
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next