Riders of the Apocalypse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riders of the Apocalypse
Riders of the Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm by Nandiux

Greetings...
I am pleased to infor you that both <Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> have made a Guild Coalition. This means that both guilds will be helping each other in several amoun of stuff such as pve, pvp and also make new friends in the process.

Now for both guilds to easily communicate Me and Whisle (Guild Maser of the Dark Brotherhood) have created a chat …

Comments: 27

EPGP and all you need to Know

Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:45 pm by Admin

Well if you have notices we have talk a lot about EPGP lately well we are still decidind the exact usage of this addon for ROTA but we are already using it in a Beta Phase and we already decided it will be used for GBank so for you to Understand How It Works Read This 3 Posts

Acepted Items For GBank

EPGP addon!

EPGP explanation

EPGP Alts MUST READ THIS!!!

Comments: 0

Recruit
ClassRecruitment Status
Death Knight Open
Druid
Open
Hunter
Open
Mage
Open
Paladin
Open
Priest
Open
Rogue
Open
Shaman
Open
Warlock
Open
Warrior
Open

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello, hello, hello
<Riders of the Apocalypse> Guild Rules EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm by Poteten

» What is up
<Riders of the Apocalypse> Guild Rules EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm by Poteten

» I'm gonna be a GM
<Riders of the Apocalypse> Guild Rules EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 am by Angerix

» Application planktonliver
<Riders of the Apocalypse> Guild Rules EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 am by planktonliverr

» Guildie Pics (go away nan)
<Riders of the Apocalypse> Guild Rules EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:27 pm by Frostruin

» LoL
<Riders of the Apocalypse> Guild Rules EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:11 pm by Zorphose

» Good Bye Friends
<Riders of the Apocalypse> Guild Rules EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 am by Deviator

» inv me in your gild pls :D
<Riders of the Apocalypse> Guild Rules EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm by PrototypeX

» about him
<Riders of the Apocalypse> Guild Rules EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:04 pm by Guest

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

<Riders of the Apocalypse> Guild Rules

Go down

<Riders of the Apocalypse> Guild Rules Empty <Riders of the Apocalypse> Guild Rules

Post  Nandiux Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Riders of the Apocalypse

Hello and welcome to Riders of the Apocalypse. I am Nandiux the guild master of ROTA, it is my duty to make ROTA an excellent place for you to play WoW, meet friends and even enjoy more your WoW experience. Now with this said I will proceed to tell the specific rules to different points in ROTA:

Rules:
-No ninja.
-Never ask for graids because they will happen when admins plan them.
-Don’t ask for promotions. If you want a promotion check out the forums guild rank structure and then make an application.
- Don’t insulte in gchat
- Respect all guildies
- Don’t ask any officer/Admin to withdraw money from gbank for your benefits.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joining the Guild-If a player wants to join ROTA, he/she will have to make an application following the correct form and post it in the designated topic in our guild forums then any admin will either decide if join or not.
-If a member of ROTA whos rank is honored member or more, he/she can tell an admin to invite friend players without the need of the application.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guild Raids:-No member will ask for graids. Graids will be done in planned dates
-Guildies with green gear will not have the right to join Heroic raids. Only semi-epic (Blue Items) or full epic guildies will have the right to join heroic raids with guild. With this we plan to avoid all the guildies who only join graids for get theyre own gear and then never help in graids again cause hey don’t see why joining if they have all gear.
-If a guildie ninjas in a graid it will be warned and if they do a second ninja, they will get kicked from graid and then interviewed by an officer why he did it and then come to a decision if kick from guild or give him a second opportunity (if given a second opportunity, a note to its officer´s note will be added with the following messages ´´Warned´´) that way we avoid ninjas in graids and ´´warned´´ members will be watch carefully in graids.
Ranks:-Before wanting to get a higher rank, you should read Wyl´s post of rank structure.
-In order to advance in the guild rank tree you must have a forum account and make an application for the designed rank a player is applying, then admins will vote if rank request is accepted. (With 3 positive votes, promotion is accepted).
-If any member is offline for more than 20 days he/she will get demote, if an iniciate member is offline for more than 20 days, he/she will be removed from the guild.
Administrators:-All admins will have a specific roll in guild and if an admin does not apply his designed roll, he/she will get his/her admins rights removed (demote to officer).
-Admins can take several decisions that will help the guild.
-Admins will keep me in touch with everything that happens in the guild when Im not around.
Guild Bank
-The guild bank will have all the tabs and depending on your rank you will be able to do more or less with the management of the guild bank.
-Guildies who deposite items in guild bank will deposite them in the tab that the item belongs.
-The guild bank admin will have the task of having the guild bank in order.
With this said I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us and I hope to get you all known, thx for making the guild one of the best guilds in Magic-WoW

- Nandiux -
Guild Master of Riders of the Apocalypse.

Nandiux
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down