Riders of the Apocalypse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Riders of the Apocalypse
Riders of the Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
<Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> Guild Coalition

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm by Nandiux

Greetings...
I am pleased to infor you that both <Riders of the Apocalypse> and <The Dark Brotherhood> have made a Guild Coalition. This means that both guilds will be helping each other in several amoun of stuff such as pve, pvp and also make new friends in the process.

Now for both guilds to easily communicate Me and Whisle (Guild Maser of the Dark Brotherhood) have created a chat …

Comments: 27

EPGP and all you need to Know

Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:45 pm by Admin

Well if you have notices we have talk a lot about EPGP lately well we are still decidind the exact usage of this addon for ROTA but we are already using it in a Beta Phase and we already decided it will be used for GBank so for you to Understand How It Works Read This 3 Posts

Acepted Items For GBank

EPGP addon!

EPGP explanation

EPGP Alts MUST READ THIS!!!

Comments: 0

Recruit
ClassRecruitment Status
Death Knight Open
Druid
Open
Hunter
Open
Mage
Open
Paladin
Open
Priest
Open
Rogue
Open
Shaman
Open
Warlock
Open
Warrior
Open

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello, hello, hello
Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm by Poteten

» What is up
Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm by Poteten

» I'm gonna be a GM
Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 am by Angerix

» Application planktonliver
Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 am by planktonliverr

» Guildie Pics (go away nan)
Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:27 pm by Frostruin

» LoL
Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:11 pm by Zorphose

» Good Bye Friends
Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 am by Deviator

» inv me in your gild pls :D
Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm by PrototypeX

» about him
Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:04 pm by Guest

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong

+2
Takeudown
Shakunimama
6 posters

Go down

Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong Empty Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong

Post  Shakunimama Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:02 am

Well according to wowhead wings in naxxramas are devided by dificulty, payers can go in any of them but it is recommended to go in the order from easyest to hardest:
The first four wings are, in order of ascending difficulty: Arachnid, Plague, Military, Construct.

thus i will write bosses in that order:

The Arachnid Quarter
Anub'Rekhan
Grand Widow Faerlina
Maexxna

-Anub'Rekhan

Anub'Rekhan will engage with 1 (25 Players: 2) Crypt Guard in the room. An offtank should take care of the Guard, while the Main Tank brings Anub'Rekhan to his position.

Anub'Rekhan will require the MT positioning him against the wall opposite his door. Throughout the fight Anub'Rekhan will summon Crypt Guards who must be picked by an offtank, and killed. Anub'Rekhan can summon Corpse Scarabs from the corpses of dead players.

When Anub'Rekhan casts Locust Swarm, the tank must kite him around the side of the room while making sure he keeps far enough ahead to not gain stacks of Locust Swarm. Melee DPS and an OT should step away from Anub'Rekhan ~10 seconds before a Locust Swarm, so they can avoid the silence effect. Once the tank reaches the opposite side of the room, the fight goes on as normal with as many more transitions as necessary.
Abilities

Impale - Anub'Rekhan will target a random player and send a line of spikes out towards the player, hitting everyone in a straight line between him and his target. Players hit by these spikes will take 4,813 to 6,187 (25 Player: 5,688 to 7,312) physical damage and will be knocked into the air, suffering reduced fall damage when they land.
Locust Swarm - Every 80-120 seconds Anub'Rekhan will release a locust swarm that damages players within 30 yards around him and applies a stacking Locust Swarm that deals 875 to 1,125 (25 Player: 1,313 to 1,687) Nature damage every 2 sec. While the spell is active, Anub'Rekhan will move at 60% (25 Player: 75%) of his normal movement speed. Any players afflicted by the Locust Swarm will be pacified and unable to use spells or attack for the duration of the effect. A Crypt Guard will spawn immediately after Locust Swarm is cast.
Summon Corpse Scarabs - Anub'Rekhan will use this ability to summon Corpse Scarabs from the bodies of dead Crypt Guards (10 per) and players (5 per).

-Grand Widow Faerlina

Prior to the encounter, Grand Widow Faerlina will be in the room, with 4 Naxxramas Worshippers (25 Player: and 2 Naxxramas Followers) around her. One tank will take Faerlina away from her adds, while the other tank keeps the adds on him/her, lowering their health, but not killing them. Every minute or so Faerlina will go in Frenzy, increasing damage and attack speed. Triggering Widow's Embrace by killing a Worshipper (25 Player: Mind Controlling Worshipper, and activating the spell), will remove the Frenzy effect and silence Faerlina's Poison Bolt Volley. The DPS will need to be able to quickly switch to a Worshipper during Frenzy, and stay out of the Rain of Fire.
Abilities

Poison Bolt Volley - Faerlina will launch a Poison Bolt Volley, hitting the 3 closest to her players for 2,625 to 3,375 (25 Player: 3,375 to 4,125) Nature damage, and applying a removable DoT, that ticks for 1,480 to 1,720 (25 Player: 1,900 to 2,100) Nature damage every 2 seconds for 8 seconds.
Rain of Fire - Faerlina will cast Rain of Fire almost randomly, hitting players within 8 yards from each other, for 1,850 to 2,150 (25 Player: 3,700 to 4,300) Fire damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds.
Frenzy - Faerlina will go in Frenzy every 60-80 seconds, increasing her attack speed by 50% (25 Player: 75%), damage done by 150%, and size by 50%. She will also gain the typical for Enrage effects' red color. Killing a Naxxramas Worshipper (25 Player: Mind Controlling a Worshipper and activating the spell) after she uses Frenzy will remove the effect, and prevent her from casting Poison Bolt Volley for 30 seconds.
Naxxramas Worshipper - Will use Fireball, doing 2,025 to 2,475 (25 Player: 2,475 to 3,025) Fire damage to their tank.
Naxxramas Follower (25 Player) - Will use Berserker Charge on a random player out of melee range, and a 6-second Silence around themselves.

-Maexxna

Maexxna is very little more than tank 'n spank fight. She will need to be tanked facing away from the group, to prevent multiple targets being hit by her Poison Shock. A few people should be designated to free whoever gets Web Wrapped at the wall, and the Necrotic Poison should be removed immediately, to keep the tank alive. The Spiderlings she spawns are very easily taken care of by a single AoE spell. Cooldowns should be used when she Frenzies.

Some raids wait for Maexxna to use Web Spray, and immediately after it, they bring her down to 30% to avoid Web Spray during the Frenzy.
Abilities

Web Wrap - Cast 20 seconds after engaging, and every 40 seconds after that. Sends 1 (25 Player: 2) player straight to the western web wall, encasing them in a Web Wrap cocoon and incapacitating them. When encased, the player takes 2,475 to 3,025 Nature damage every 2 seconds. The cocoon can be destroyed from the outside, freeing the player and causing them to take minimal falling damage when they land.
Web Spray - Cast every 40 seconds, incapacitating everyone for 6 seconds, and dealing 1,750 to 2,250 (25 Player: 5,225 to 5,775) Nature damage. This ability cannot be resisted.
Poison Shock - Does 3,500 to 4,500 (25 Player: 4,550 to 5,850) Nature damage in a 15 yard frontal cone.
Necrotic Poison - Poison effect that reduces healing taken by 90% for 30 seconds.
Frenzy - At 30% health, Maexxna will Frenzy, increasing attack speed and damage done by 50% (25 Player: damage by 75%).
Spider Spawn - Cast 30 seconds after engaging, and every 40 seconds after that. 8-10 Maexxna Spiderlings are spawned. They have little health and damage, but may apply Necrotic Poison. They spawn underneath Maexxna.
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong Empty Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong

Post  Shakunimama Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:03 am

The Plague Quarter
Noth the Plaguebringer
Heigan the Unclean
Loatheb

-Noth the Plaguebringer

Noth the Plaguebringer has two Phases. During Phase 1 he will be on the ground, damaging the raid directly and summoning Plagued Warriors. After 110 seconds in Phase 1, he will teleport to his balcony, entering Phase 2. During this phase, waves of adds will spawn from the piles of bones on the right side of the room.

Phase 2-1*: 2 Plagued Champions
Phase 2-2: 1 Plagued Champion and 1 Plagued Guardian.
Phase 2-3: 2 Plagued Guardians

*2-1 is the first Phase 2 (110 seconds after the beginning). 2-2 is the second Phase 2 (290 seconds after the beginning). 2-3 is the third Phase 2 (400 seconds after the beginning).

After 70 seconds in Phase 2, Noth will come back and re-enter Phase 1.
Abilities

Phase 1: Ground Phase
o
Curse of the Plaguebringer - Places a curse on 3 party members. After 10 seconds, every cursed target will cast Wrath of the Plaguebringer, which will hit everybody in 30 yards range for 3,700 to 4,300 (25 Player: 5,550 to 6,450) Shadow damage and additional 1,313 to 1687 (25 Player: 3,150 to 3,850) Shadow damage every 2 seconds, for 10 seconds.
o
Blink (25 Player) - Every 20-30 seconds Noth will Blink away from the tank, wiping all aggro and casting Cripple on everybody around his old location.
o
Cripple - Noth will place a magic debuff on a few players in melee range, reducing their attack speed by 100% and movement speed and Strength by 50%, for 15 seconds.
o
Plagued Warrior - Summoned every 30 seconds while in Phase 1. They Cleave, dealing 110% weapon damage to two targets.
o
Change Phase: Balcony - After 110 seconds on the ground, Noth will teleport to his balcony, entering Phase 2.
Phase 2: Balcony Phase
o
Plagued Champion - Summoned during Phase 2-1 and 2-2. They will use Mortal Strike, dealing 100% weapon damage and reducing healing done by 50% and Shadow Shock, which hits nearby enemies for 2,313 to 2,687 (25 Player: 2,960 to 3,440) Shadow damage.
o
Plagued Guardian - Summoned during Phase 2-2 and 2-3. Their primary damaging ability is Arcane Explosion, which hits every in 30 yards range for 2,313 to 2,687 (25 Player: 2,590 to 3,010) Arcane damage.
o
Change Phase: Ground - After 70 seconds on the balcony, Noth will teleport back to the ground, re-entering Phase 1.

Last edited by Shakunimama on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:03 am

-The Military Quarter
Instructor Razuvious
Gothik the Harvester
The Four Horsemen

-Instructor Razuvious

Instructor Razuvious comes with 2 (25 Player: 4) Death Knight Understudies when pulled. Using player tanks during this fight is not an option. The raid group will need to Mind Control 2 of the Death Knight Understudies who are in the room with Razuvious, and use them and their abilities to tank the Instructor.

The fight should begin by one of the players using an Orb of Domination (25 Player: Priest using Mind Control). The player will then take control over one of the Death Knight Understudies and should use Bone Barrier and Taunt (in this order!) to pick up Razuvious. Very soon after the first Understudy has grabbed aggro on Razuvious, a second player (or Priest namely) should take control over another Understudy, and help DPS.
Every ~15 seconds the 2 Understudies will need to Taunt Razuvious off each other. In addition, after every (or every second, it doesn't matter) Taunt, the person who is not tanking should refresh their Mind Control (Dismiss Pet and re-use Orb of Domination/re-cast Mind Control).

0.00 - Player (1) and Player (2) take control over the 2 Death Knight Understudies.
1.00 - Player (1) casts Bone Barrier and Taunt.
16.00 - Player (2) casts Bone Barrier and Taunt
31.00 - Player (1) casts Bone Shield and Taunt AND Player (2) refreshes Mind Control.
46.00 - Player (2) casts Bone Shield and Taunt AND Player (1) refreshes Mind Control.

Healers should focus on healing the Death Knight Understudies, as they will be taking the most damage.
On 25 player difficulty, an offtank will need to hold aggro on the 2 Understudies who are not being used to tank Razuvious. DPS should not be killing them, as they may be needed if one of the "tanking" Understudies dies.
Abilities

Instructor Razuvious
o
Unbalancing Strike - A melee attack that deals 350% weapon damage and hits for approximately 100,000 physical damage after mitigation and leaves the target unbalanced , reducing its defense by 100 for 6 seconds.
o
Jagged Knife - Razuvious will use this every ~10 seconds, inflicting 5,088 to 5,912 Physical damage and applying a DoT for another 2000 damage every 1 second, for 5 seconds. Used on random player in line of sight.
o
Disrupting Shout - Every ~15 seconds Razuvious will use Disrupting Shout, hitting everybody in the raid for 4,275 to 4,725 (25 Player: 7,125 to 7,875) Physical damage.
o
Melee - Instructor Razuvious will hit plate-users for approximately 30,000 damage.
Death Knight Understudy
o
Blood Strike - Primary damaging ability, causing 50% weapon damage. (4) on the hotbar.
o
Taunt - Melee-ranged taunt. (5) on the hotbar.
o
Bone Barrier - Bone Barrier reducing all damage taken by 75%. (6) on the hotbar.
o
Hopeless - When Razuvious dies, non-Mind Controlled Death Knight Understudies take 5000% more damage for the short duration of the debuff.

-Gothik the Harvester

Gothik's room is divided into 2 sides - "Live" side, which is where the group enters, and "Undead" side, which is the chamber to the right. There is an open gate between the two, which closes when Gothik is engaged. Right before that the raid should split up on both sides.

For the first 4:34 minutes of the fight, Gothik will only spawn adds on the Live side - Unrelenting Trainees, Death Knights and Riders. Killing each one of those will result in its soul spawning a Spectral projection of it on the "Undead" side - Spectral Trainees, Death Knights, and Riders & Horses.

After 4:04 minutes Gothik will spawn the last wave of adds, and 30 seconds after that will teleport himself to the Undead side. Every ~15 seconds after that he will switch sides, going back and forth between Undead and Live. When his health reaches 30%, the gate between the two sides will open, and Gothik will stop teleporting.

From the moment he lands for the first time (4:34 in the fight), the encounter becomes a mild DPS race.
Abilities

Phase 1: Adds
Unrelenting Trainee (Live side) - Total of 24 of those will spawn throughout the fight, always coming in pairs. They cast Death Plague, which does 85 (25 Player: 170) Nature damage per 3 seconds, stacking indefinitely. Will spawn Spectral Trainee.
Unrelenting Death Knight (Live side) - Total of 7 of those will spawn throughout the fight. They cast Shadow Mark, which hits for ~3,500 (25 Player: ~5,000) on plate and applies a Shadow Mark debuff, which causes all Unrelenting Riders to be able to hit the debuffed players with shadow bolts. Will spawn Spectral Death Knight.
Unrelenting Rider (Live side) - Total of 4 of those will spawn throughout the fight. Their Unholy Aura will hit everybody in line of sight for 350 (25 Player: 500) Shadow damage every 2 seconds. Shadow Bolt Volley will hit for 3,800 to 4,200 (25 Player: 5,700 to 6,300) Shadow damage, but will affect only people with the Mark of Shadow debuff. Will spawn Spectral Rider and Spectral Horse.
Spectral Trainee (Undead side) - Trainees cast Arcane Explosion, which hits everybody in 20 yards range for 523 to 577 (25 Player: 665 to 735) Arcane damage. Spawned from Unrelenting Trainee.
Spectral Death Knight (Undead side) - Death Knights use Whirlwind, which hits for ~2,700 (25 Player: 4,000) on plate. Spawned from Unrelenting Death Knight.
Spectral Rider (Undead side) - Riders have Unholy Aura, which does 350 (25 Player: 500) Shadow damage every 2 seconds to everybody in line of sight. Drain Life drains 6,000 (25 Player: 12,000) hit points from the person with highest threat. They will use Unholy Frenzy on a friendly unit, increasing attack speed by 50% (25 Player: 100%). Spawned from Unrelenting Rider.
Spectral Horse (Undead side) - The Horses use Stomp, which hits for 2,313 to 2,687 Physical damage in front of it, slowing the movement speed of the affected players by 60%. Spawned from Unrelenting Rider.
Phase 2: Gothik the Harvester
o
Shadow Bolt - Gothik will cast Shadow Bolts every 1 second to his primary aggro holder, hitting for 2,880 to 3,520 (25 Player: 4,500 to 5,500 ) Shadow damage.
o
Harvest Soul - Every 15 seconds Gothik will reduce the stats of the whole raid by 10%, stacking up to 9 times.
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 am

-Four Horsemen Chest

Locations
When the raid party enters the room, all four Horsemen will be standing on a platform in the middle of the room. When engaged, each one of them will run to a pre-determined corner:
o
Thane Korth'azz - Eastern (near left).
o
Lady Blaumeux - Southern (far left).
o
Baron Rivendare - Northern (near right).
o
Sir Zeliek - Western (far right).
After they reach their respective corner, the Horsemen will engage the group.
Tanking
o
Lady Blaumeux and Sir Zeliek are ranged combatants - they will be "tanked" by whoever is closest to them, and ignore threat tables. Lady and Sir will never leave their corners - if there are no players in range, they will just spam a powerful AoE on the whole raid.
o
Baron Rivendare and Thane Korth'azz will fall into normal tanking mechanics, attacking whoever is the highest on their threat list.
Marks
Every Horseman has his or her own Mark spell (Sir Zeliek has Mark of Zeliek, Thane Korth'azz - Mark of Korth'azz, etc). Regardless of the different names, the mechanics for all marks are identical.
o
Marks from the same Horseman can stack up to 99 times.
o
The first stack will not do any damage. The second will do 500 Shadow damage. The third - 1,500. Fourth - 4,000. Fifth - 12,500. Sixth - 20,000. Seventh - 21,000. Every stack after the seventh will do a 1,000 more than the previous one.
o
The damage from the Marks cannot be resisted, but the actual application of a Mark can.
o
Each Mark lasts 25 seconds, every application renewing the timer.
o
Marks are applied to everybody within 45 yards range of the Horseman.
o
Thane Korth'azz and Baron Rivendare will cast their Marks at the same time, but more frequently than Lady Blaumeux and Sir Zeliek (who also cast theirs at the same time).
It is recommended that when a player receives 3-4 Marks from the same Horseman, they go to a different one, and wait for the first ones to wear off.

-Thane Korth'azz

10-Player
In Normal difficulty, Thane Korth'azz has approximately 781,000 hit points.

Abilities

Mark of Korth'azz - Applies a Mark of Korth'azz.
Meteor - Thane Korth'azz will cast a Meteor on a random player close to him, causing 13,775 to 15,225 Fire damage, split between all players in the ~5 yards range of the meteor.
Location - When engaged, Thane will run to the Eastern (near left) corner of the room.

Strategy
Coming soon...
25-Player
In Heroic difficulty, Thane Korth'azz has approximately 2,370,650 hit points.
Abilities

Mark of Korth'azz - Applies a Mark of Korth'azz.
Meteor - Thane Korth'azz will cast a Meteor on a random player close to him, causing 47,500 to 52,500 Fire damage, split between all players in the ~5 yards range of the meteor.
Location - When engaged, Thane will run to the Eastern (near left) corner of the room.

-Lady Blaumeux

10-Player
In Normal difficulty, Lady Blaumeux has approximately 781,000 hit points.

Abilities

Mark of Blaumeux - Applies a Mark of Blaumeux.
Shadow Bolt - Shadow Bolts are the primary attack of Lady Blaumeux. They hit for 2,357 to 2,643 Shadow damage, every ~2 seconds, 45 yards range. This will always be cast on the player closest to her.
Void Zone - Every 15 seconds Lady Blaumeux will summon a Void Zone under a player in her range. The Void Zones do 2750 Shadow damage each second to players inside them, and last for 75 seconds.
Unyielding Pain - Lady Blaumeux will spam this ability if there are no players within 45 yards of her. The spell hits the whole raid for 5,655 to 6,345 Shadow damage every 2 seconds, or until a player enters her range.
Location - When engaged, Lady will run to the Southern (far left) corner of the room.

Strategy
Coming soon...
25-Player
In Heroic difficulty, Lady Blaumeux has approximately 2,370,650 hit points.
Abilities

Mark of Blaumeux - Applies a Mark Blaumeux.
Shadow Bolt - Shadow Bolts are the primary attack of Lady Blaumeux. They hit for 8,483 to 9,517 Shadow damage, every ~2 seconds, 45 yards range. This will always be cast on the player closest to her.
Void Zone - Every 15 seconds Lady Blaumeux will summon a Void Zone under a player in her range. The Void Zones do 4250 Shadow damage each second to players inside them, and last for 75 seconds.
Unyielding Pain - Lady Blaumeux will spam this ability if there are no players within 45 yards of her. The spell hits the whole raid for 5,655 to 6,345 Shadow damage every 2 seconds, or until a player enters her range.
Location - When engaged, Lady will run to the Southern (far left) corner of the room.

-Baron Rivendare

10-Player
In Normal difficulty, Baron Rivendare has approximately 781,000 hit points.

Abilities

Mark of Rivendare - Applies a Mark of Rivendare.
Unholy Shadow - Every ~15 seconds Baron Rivendare will use this on the person with highest threat on his list. The ability hits for 2,160 to 2,640 Shadow damage and leaves a magic debuff that deals 600 Shadow damage per second for 8 seconds.
Location - When engaged, Baron will run to the Northern (near right) corner of the room.

Strategy
Coming soon...
25-Player
In Heroic difficulty, Baron Rivendare has approximately 2,370,650 hit points.
Abilities

Mark of Rivendare - Applies a Mark of Rivendare.
Unholy Shadow - Every ~15 seconds Baron Rivendare will use this on the person with highest threat on his list. The ability hits for 4,500 to 5,500 Shadow damage and leaves a magic debuff that deals 1500 Shadow damage per second for 8 seconds.
Location - When engaged, Baron will run to the Northern (near right) corner of the room.

-Sir Zeliek

10-Player
In Normal difficulty, Sir Zeliek has approximately 781,000 hit points.

Abilities

Mark of Zeliek - Applies a Mark of Zeliek.
Holy Bolt - Holy Bolts are the primary attack of Sir Zeliek. They hit for 2,357 to 2,643 Holy damage, every ~2 seconds, 45 yards range. This will always be cast on the player closest to him.
Holy Wrath - Every 15 seconds Sir Zeliek will cast Holy Wrath, hitting his target for 900 to 1,100 Holy damage, and jumping to other targets in 10 yards range. Each jump increases the damage done by 50%.
Condemnation - Sir Zeliek will spam this ability if there are no players within 45 yards of him. The spell hits the whole raid for 5,655 to 6,345 Shadow damage every 2 seconds, or until a player enters his range.
Location - When engaged, Sir will run to the Western (far right) corner of the room.

Strategy
Coming soon...
25-Player
In Heroic difficulty, Sir Zeliek has approximately 2,370,650 hit points.
Abilities

Mark of Zeliek - Applies a Mark Zeliek.
Holy Bolt - Holy Bolts are the primary attack of Sir Zeliek. They hit for 8,483 to 9,517 Holy damage, every ~2 seconds, 45 yards range. This will always be cast on the player closest to him.
Holy Wrath - Every 15 seconds Sir Zeliek will cast Holy Wrath, hitting his target for 2,700 to 3,300 Holy damage, and jumping to other targets in 10 yards range. Each jump increases the damage done by 50%.
Condemnation - Sir Zeliek will spam this ability if there are no players within 45 yards of him. The spell hits the whole raid for 5,655 to 6,345 Shadow damage every 2 seconds, or until a player enters his range.
Location - When engaged, Sir will run to the Western (far right) corner of the room.
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 am

-Construct Quarter
Patchwerk
Grobbulus
Gluth
Thaddius

-Patchwerk

The fight is often referred to as a "gear check" - tanks need to be able to survive the huge damage output, healers need to be able to heal almost constantly and DPS need to put enough DPS out to beat the Enrage timer.

The tanks should be the first people to run in (after the whole room is cleared). All ranged DPS can join the fight seconds after, but it is recommended for melee to wait until the first Hateful Strike.
Abilities

Hateful Strike - Patchwerk will use this ability every 1 second, hitting the person with highest health in melee range for 27,750 to 32,250 (25 Player: 79,000 to 81,000) physical damage, mitigated by armor. As a physical attack, Hateful Strike can be dodged, parried, or blocked. This ability also adds threat to the top 2 (25 Player: 3) people in Patchwerk's threat table.
Frenzy - When Patchwerk is down to 5% health, he will Frenzy, a soft enrage, increasing its attack speed by 40% and damage done by 25% (Hateful Strike included).
Berserk - 6 minutes after engaging Patchwerk, he will Enrage, increasing attack speed by 150% and damage done by 500%, wiping the raid almost instantly.
Slime Bolt - After Patchwerk Enrages, he will start casting AoE Slime Bolts, dealing 8,325 to 9,675 Nature damage, and applying a damage-over-time effect for another 5,700 to 6,300 every 3 seconds, to the whole raid.

-Grobbulus

Grobbulus is an encounter that requires the attention of Tanks, DPS, and Healers alike.

The Main Tank will need to watch the ground for Poison Clouds and kite Grobbulus in a circle around the room, with the melee DPS following behind the boss. The MT should also make sure to move Grobbulus a sufficient distance, so the melee doesn't get caught in the last Poison Cloud. An Off Tank will need to watch for any Fallout Slimes spawned by players hit by Slime Spray. Ideally, only the MT will be hit by this (thus, only one Slime), but sometimes the melee DPS will spawn a few as well.

In addition to this, everybody except for the MT will need to watch for the Mutating Injection. Everybody with this debuff will need to run to a point behind Grobbulus (usually 2-3 Clouds back) and wait for the Injection to wear off there. Classes with spells that remove diseases need to not get rid of this disease, because a Cloud dropped early may harm the raid.
Abilities

Poison Cloud - Every 15 seconds Grobbulus will spawn an expanding Poison Cloud underneath himself. Clouds will deal 2000 Nature damage to people standing inside them, and will last for 75 seconds.
Mutating Injection - Grobbulus will cast these every ~20 seconds in the beginning of the fight, and more frequently as time passes. People injected with it will drop a Poison Cloud when the disease is removed (either after its 10 seconds expire, or after it's removed by a spell), and will deal 8,075 to 8,925 Nature damage to nearby allies.
Slime Spray - A frontal cone spray that deals 6,300 to 7,700 (25 Player: 11,875 to 13,125) Nature damage. Every player (pets are not affected) hit by the Spray will spawn a Fallout Slime.
Fallout Slime - Spawned from players hit by Slime Spray, those deal 1,000 (25 Player: 2,000) Nature damage every 2 seconds to everyone within 10 yards of them.
Berserk - 12 minutes after engaging Grobbulus he will Enrage, increasing attack speed by 150% and damage done by 500%, wiping the raid almost instantly.

-Gluth

Gluth will engage the first person to exit the toxic pipe. He will Evade-bug if your raid decides to stay inside the pipe, so be quick to follow your tank.

Throughout the fight, zombies will spawn in the back of the room. Unless kited, they will head towards Gluth and heal him if they get in proximity. A few people will need to keep them close to the back of the room, especially before Decimates. Immediately after a Decimate, you will want all of your DPS to switch to the zombies, and eliminate them before they get to Gluth.

Other than that, the fight is mostly tank and spank. You will need two tanks to taunt Gluth off each other, because the Mortal Strike debuff makes solo tanking impossible.
Abilities

Mortal Wound - Gluth will use this on the Main Tank every 10-15 seconds, reducing healing done to them by 10%, stacking. Lasts 15 seconds.
Enrage - Gluth with go in mild Enrage, increasing attack speed by 25% (25 Player: 100%) for 8 seconds. Hunters can use Tranquilizing Shot and Rogues can apply Anesthetic Poison II to their weapons to remove the Enrage.
Decimate - Every 105 seconds Gluth will use this ability and reduce the health of everybody in the room (players and Zombie Chows) to 5%. After Decimate, all Zombies will attempt to run to Gluth and ignore threat tables.
Zombie Chow - Summoned every ~10 seconds in the back of the room, over one of the vents. They have ~1,000,000 hit points and are vulnerable to snares and roots. If not kited, they will move towards Gluth and restore his health. Zombie Chows apply Infected Wound when they hit a player.
Devour Zombie - When a Zombie gets close to Gluth, he will emote "Gluth spots a nearby Zombie to devour!" and head towards the zombie. If Gluth reaches it, he will restore 5% of his maximum hit points.
Berserk - 8 minutes (shortly after the 4th decimate) after the raid engages Gluth, he will Berserk, increasing attack speed by 150% and damage done by 500%, wiping the raid quickly.
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:05 am

-Thaddius

During the first Phase of the fight, Thaddius is unattackable, and raid must dispatch Stalagg and Feugen - two minibosses on platforms in the opposite ends of the room. They will need to be killed within 5 seconds of each other, so the DPS should be split between them as evenly as possible. Tanks will need to keep them very close to the Tesla Coils.
Several seconds after the deaths of Stalagg and Feugen, Thaddius will engage the group. The whole group will need to jump from the minibosses' platforms to Thaddius's. Players who fall in the liquid can swim to the entrance of the room and rejoin their group on a side appropriate for their charge. Thaddius should be tanked in the middle of his platform, and everybody should be watching their charge debuff. Raid leader should designate a "positive end" and "negative end" of the platform, and give directions how to switch between them.
From this point on, the fight is a DPS race.

Abilities

Stalagg:
o
Power Surge - Stalagg will randomly gain Power Surge throughout the fight, increasing his attack speed by 100% and damage by 25% (25 Player: 200% attack speed only) for 10 seconds.
o
Magnetic Pull - Every 30 seconds Stalagg will switch his tank with Feugen's, switching their threat as well.
o
Tesla Coil - If Stalagg gets too far from the Tesla Coil behind him, the raid will start taking unhealable AoE Nature damage from the Tesla.
o
Death - Stalagg must die within 5 seconds of Feugen's death, or they will resurrect each other with full health.
Feugen:
o
Static Field - Does 2,500 (25 Player: 3,500) Nature damage to all players in 60 yards range, every 3 seconds.
o
Magnetic Pull - Every 30 seconds Feugen will switch his tank with Stalagg's, switching their threat as well.
o
Tesla Coil - If Feugen gets too far from the Tesla Coil behind him, the raid will start taking unhealable AoE Nature damage from the Tesla.
o
Death - Feugen must die within 5 seconds of Stalagg's death, or they will resurrect each other with full health.
Thaddius:
o
Polarity Shift - Every 30 seconds Thaddius will charge the whole raid with either Positive Charge or Negative Charge. Players with different charges will deal 3,500 Nature damage to each other every second, if within 10 yards of each other. Players with the same charge will gain +10% damage, stacking up to 5 (25 Player: 13) times, if standing within 10 yards of each other. This ability may or may not change some players' charges throughout the fight. Players with no charge will be damaged by both Positively and Negatively charged ones.
o
Chain Lightning - Thaddius will hit up to 5 nearby targets with Chain Lightning, causing 4,163 to 4,837 (25 Player: 7,125 to 7,875) Nature damage, every ~15 seconds.
o
Ball Lightning - If no players are in melee range, Thaddius will start shooting Balls of Lightning at random raid members, hitting for 17,500 to 22,500 Nature damage.
o
Berserk - 6 minutes after engaging Thaddius, he will Berserk, increasing attack speed by 150% and damage done by 500%, quickly wiping the raid.
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:05 am

-Frostwyrm Lair
Sapphiron
Kel'Thuzad

-Sapphiron

The fight will be split into 2 Phases - Ground and Air, similarly to Nightbane in Karazhan. During Ground phase, Sapphiron will Cleave, Tail Sweep and cast Blizzard around the room, while keeping Frost Aura up, inflicting damage to the whole raid. Every 45 seconds, he will fly up, entering Phase 2.

During Air phase, Saphiron will randomly imprison 2 (3 on 25 Player mode) people in an Ice Block-like spell, and soon after - drop an ice bomb in the middle of the room. Players will need to position themselves so the Ice Blocks are between them and the center of the room, essentially standing out of line of sight of the ice bomb. Players who fail to avoid the ice bomb damage will die instantly. After this Sapphiron will re-enter Phase 1.

When Sapphiron's health reaches 10%, he will stop flying in the air.

Abilities

Phase 1: Land
o
Frost Aura - The aura will hit everybody for 1,200 (25 Player: 1,600) Frost damage every 2 seconds.
o
Cleave - Sapphiron will Cleave up to 10 targets in front of him, hitting them for 100% of his normal attack +50.
o
Tail Sweep - Sapphiron will Tail Sweep players behind him, hitting them for 1,500 to 2,500 (25 Player: 2,188 to 2,812) damage, and knocking them back.
o
Life Drain - Sapphiron will apply a Life Drain curse on 2 (25 Player: 5) random players every 24 seconds. The curse drains 2,188 to 2,812 (25 Player: 4,500 to 5,500) health as Shadow damage and heals Sapphiron for 4,376 to 5,624 (25 Player: 9,000 to 11,000) every 3 seconds, for 12 seconds.
o
Summon Blizzard - Will summon Chill, which is larger and denser version of Mage's Blizzard. Chill will drift around in Sapphiron's room, slowing movement speed of the affected targets by 50% and inflicting 3,500 to 4,500 (25 Player: 5,550 to 6,450) Frost damage every 2 seconds.
o
Frost Resistance - Sapphiron has a very high frost resistance, reducing damage done by Frost-based attacks by a large portion.
o
Change Phase: Air - As long as his health is above 10%, Sapphiron will fly to the air every 45 seconds, entering Phase 2.
o
Berserk - After 15 minutes Sapphiron will Berserk, increasing attack speed by 150% and damage done by 500%, wiping the raid.
Phase 2: Air
o
Icebolt - While in the air, Sapphiron will hit 2 (25 Player: 3) people with an Ice Bolt, which will trap them in a prison of ice for the duration of the Phase, and will hit nearby players for 2,625 to 3,375 (25 Player: 6,300 to 7,700) Frost damage. Players imprisoned by Ice Bolt will not take damage from Frost Breath, and will protect players behind them as well.
o
Frost Breath - Right after he shoots the second Ice Bolt, Sapphiron will emote "Sapphiron takes in a deep breath". 7 seconds after that an ice bomb will hit the middle of the room and hit everybody in line of sight for 112,500 to 187,500 Frost damage.
o
Change Phase: Land - After Frost Breath goes off, Sapphiron will land and re-enter Phase 1.
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong Empty Continuition

Post  Shakunimama Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:35 am

Kel'Thuzad

The fight will begin when one person in raid enters the circle in the center of Kel'Thuzad's room. For 3 minutes and 48 seconds, adds will start heading from one of the 6 pockets in the outskirts of the room, to the center. Attacking an add still in the pocket will cause all adds of the same type (skeletons, abominations, banshees) to also head to the center.

During Phase 2, the biggest trouble a raid may experience are the Frost Blasts. Melee-heavy groups may find the fight almost impossible. Healers will need to be able to adjust and heal Frozen targets immediately, and all mana users will need to pay attention to the Mana Detonation debuff, and move accordingly. Deaths to Shadow Fissures should not happen. Melee DPS and tank may find it easier to interrupt some of Kel'Thuzad's Frost Bolts, to minimize the damage done to the Main Tank.

During Phase 3, one or two off-tanks will need to assigned to the Guardians of Icecrown. All DPS should focus on the boss, as this last Phase is a DPS race.
Abilities

Phase 1: Add Phase
During this Phase, Kel'thuzad will not be targetable. Soldiers of the Frozen Wastes (skeletons), Unstoppable Abominations (abominations) and Soul Weavers (banshees) will spawn instead. This Phase will last 3 minutes and 48 seconds.
o
Soldier of the Frozen Wastes - 71 of those will spawn during Phase 1. They have a 2,500 (25 Player: 4,000) hit points, slow movement speed, but will cast Dark Blast on any target in melee range. Dark Blast will instantly kill the skeleton and inflict 3,063 to 3,937 (25 Player: 4,375 to 5,625) Shadow damage to nearby players.
o
Unstoppable Abomination - 8 of those will spawn during Phase 1. They have ~75,000 (25 Player: ~190,000) hit points, don't hit too hard, but may apply a stacking Mortal Wound debuff, which decreases healing received by 10% per application.
o
Soul Weaver - 8 of those will spawn during Phase 1. They have ~55,000 (25 Player: 130,000) hit points, and move very slowly, but will cast Wail of Souls if their primary aggro holder is in melee range. The spell knocks up to three players 30 yards back and inflicts 4,250 to 5,750 (25 Player: 6,375 to 8,625) Shadow damage.
Phase 2
o
Frostbolt (Single) - A 2-second cast Frost Bolt, that hits Kel'Thuzad's target for 10,063 to 12,937 (25 Player: 29,250 to 30,750) partially resistible Frost damage.
o
Frostbolt (Volley) - An instant Frost Bolt Volley, that hits everybody in the raid for 4,500 to 5,500 (25 Player: 7,200 to 8,800) fully resistable Frost damage.
o
Shadow Fissure - Summons a Shadow Fissure underneath a random player. The fissure will stay inactive for about 3 seconds, after which it will become a beam of purple energy, instantly killing the player if they remain in it.
o
Detonate Mana - A debuff placed randomly on mana users. After 5 seconds, it will deal AoE damage based on maximum mana, to nearby players.
o
Frost Blast - Throughout the fight, Kel'Thuzad will freeze a player (and their nearby allies, if within 10 yards) in an Ice Block. The spell will damage the players for 26% of their maximum health every 1 second, for 4 seconds, adding up to 104% of the players' maximum hit points. Affected players will need to receive very quick heals, or they will die.
o
Chains of Kel'Thuzad (25 Player) - Kel'Thuzad will randomly Mind Control up to 3 players, increasing their size and damage by 200%. Enslaved players will also turn red, making them easy to spot. They will try to buff and heal (at +500% efficiency) Kel'Thuzad, and should be CC'd as quickly as possible. This effect lasts 20 seconds, and wipes all threat.
Phase 3
At 45% health, Kel'Thuzad will call for help, summoning 2 (25 Player: 4) Guardians of Icecrown. The fight becomes a DPS race during this Phase.
o
Guardian of Icecrown - The high amount of hit points those adds will have requires Off-tanks to hold them, while the raid finishes Kel'Thuzad. The Guardians cast stackable Blood Tap, which increases their damage by 15% per application.

that is all i must note that all this info fas copied from wowhead and wowwiki all info on both sites is almost identical i chose to introduse you guys with wowhead version since is so well presented by autors ..

if any of you guys hawe anything to add feal free to i may hawe missed something correct me in that pls and i hope tomorow atleas t one grp will clear atleast one quarter.
Others please i recommend Deadly boss addon it makes stuff much easer for the raid lider and please learn your quarters and strategise so there will not be unnesesary explenations

i hope all i wrote (and copied/paste) will help out

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong Empty ADDING A BIT MORE

Post  Shakunimama Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:37 am

-Heigan the Unclean

Heigan the Unclean features the famous "Heigan dance", which is the only real danger of the fight.
Throughout the encounter, Heigan will cause certain parts of the room to erupt in violent disease, hitting for a lot of damage. The pattern of which the remainder of the room - the "safe zone" - changes, is predictable, and is the key to winning the fight.
As seen on the animation, the first Eruption will leave Zone 1 as safe. The second Eruption - Zone 2, and so on.

During Phase 1 Eruptions will be separated by 8-10 seconds, giving the raid enough time to move. During Phase 2 they will happen a lot more frequently, giving the raid no more than 1 second time to rest between Eruptions, which makes healing through this Phase very hard if many people are taking damage.
Phase 1 will last 90 seconds, and Phase 2 - 45, making a 135-second cycle. After each Phase 2, Heigan will re-enter Phase 1, and the Safe Zone will be 1 again.
Abilities

Phase 1: The Slow Dance
o
Spell Disruption - Every few seconds Heigan will debuff everybody in 20 yards range with a debuff that increases casting time by 300% for 10 seconds.
o
Decrepit Fever - Throughout the fight Heigan will apply a disease to all players in 20 yards range, which decreases their maximum health by 50% and does 3,000 (25 Player: 4,500) Nature damage every 3 seconds, for 21 seconds.
o
Eruption - Every ~8 seconds, Heigan will cause 75% of the room (platform not included) to erupt in poison, inflicting 6,650 to 7,350 Nature damage around the edges of the eruption, and more in the center. The "safe zone" will change in predictable pattern after each Eruption.
o
Change Phase: Platform - After 90 seconds in Phase 1 Heigan will teleport to his platform and enter Phase 2.
Phase 2: The Fast Dance
o
Plague Cloud - During all of Phase 2, Heigan will channel this spell, dealing 7,500 Nature damage every 1 second to all players on his platform.
o
Eruption - During this Phase Eruptions will happen a lot faster - approximately every 2-3 seconds. The platform will no longer be safe due to the Plague Cloud.
o
Change Phase: Dance Floor - After 45 seconds in Phase 2, Heigan will run back to the floor of the room, and re-enter Phase 1.

-Loatheb

Loatheb is a DPS race, where the raid takes progressively more damage the longer the fight takes, eventually reaching an unhealable point.

Soon after the beginning of the fight, Loatheb will start using his 2 main abilities - Necrotic Aura and Summon Spore. Necrotic Aura will create a 17/3-second cycles: 17 seconds when all healing is reduced by 100%, and 3 seconds when healing is allowed. It is important for healers to be able to cast as many heals as possible in these 3 seconds. Watching the time left until the Aura fades, and starting a long cast a little before it goes off will usually allows healers to fit an extra heal in.

The other spell, Summon Spore is essential for winning the race. Spores will spawn throughout the room, and attack whoever is highest on threat - usually the healers. Their melee damage is insignificant even for a cloth-user, and they have ~3,000 hit points. Killing a spore will grant the 5 nearest players a +50% critical strike buff, and will reduce their threat output to 0, so establishing a rotation is important. The buff lasts for 90 seconds, so 2 full groups of 5 people can keep their buff up during all of the fight.
Abilities

Necrotic Aura - Soon after the group engages Loatheb, he will enter a 20-second cycle of Necrotic Aura. The aura will block all healing for 17 seconds, and then allow healing for 3 seconds. The cycle repeats until Loatheb is dead. A raid warning "The power of Necrotic Aura begins to wane" appears 3 seconds before the Aura goes off. Another raid warning will announce its return.
Summon Spore - Every ~30 seconds, Loatheb will summon a Spore somewhere in the room. Killing the spore will buff the 5 closest people in ~10 yd range with Fungal Creep, which increases critical strike chance by 50%, and reduces all threat by 100%, for 90 seconds. Fungal Creep doesn't stack.
Deathbloom - Loatheb will cast Deathbloom on random party member every 30 seconds. The debuff will tick for 200 (25 Player: 720) Nature damage every 1 seconds, for 6 seconds. In addition, after 6 seconds it will "bloom", causing additional 1,200 (25 Player: 1,500) damage.
Inevitable Doom - 2 minutes within the encounter, Loatheb will start casting Inevitable Doom, rarely in the beginning, and more frequently as the fight goes on. This spell inflicts 4,000 (25 Player: 5,000) Shadow damage to all players in the room after 10 seconds. 7 minutes within the fight Loatheb will "enrage", casting Doom every 15 seconds. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong Empty Re: Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong

Post  Takeudown Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Yes these are correct but again keep in mind this is a private server and really only 10% (even less maybe) of all the bosses in Magic wow work correctly. i am used to retail wow so the first time i did a naxx raid i was doing everything wrong because everything the bosses did were not happening like i was used to.

Takeudown
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong Empty Re: Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong

Post  Shakunimama Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:34 pm

but hope our great raid leaders read this and make use of it Smile
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  NightZarRoW Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:10 am

damn .. that's much to read but really really useful ..
i mean some people could learn many things from here , if they stay to read all this..
how many nights did you stayed and writed this here ? ^.^
NightZarRoW
NightZarRoW

http://i'm still working on that... :D

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:33 am

:LOL: man copy paste is just 5 mins But searching took lotsa time Laughing
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  PrototypeX Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:42 am

This topic is more usefull than WoWHead Very Happy
PrototypeX
PrototypeX
"El Cangri"
Hi guys i am sharing the information what i have got about raid tactics.Feel free to Correct me if i am wong Default6

Back to top Go down

Post  NightZarRoW Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:59 am

PrototypeX wrote:This topic is more usefull than WoWHead Very Happy

ye .. but the bad thing is that it doesn't have pictures! Sad

ROFLMAO lol! Very Happy
NightZarRoW
NightZarRoW

http://i'm still working on that... :D

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiki Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:04 am

Tactic for Ulduar - By steps.

1. Inv me
2. Buff me
3.Mark me as a Star
4.Give me some pixel steroids
5. *Hacker on steroids* mode ON
6. I become a resto rogue
7. / cast buthurt at target
8. /buthurt applied
9.???????
10. PROFIT
Shiki
Shiki
Guru Ryder
Guru Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  demonicious Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:11 pm

IMo I'd like to say that this post aint pretty usefull ,since 99% of the scripts aint full retail-like, there are lot missing parts of scripts to full phases. So , it aint that usefull. Anyway thanks for hardwork and making that post, I think all who have experience , should post their tacktiks. So I'll start with some Uldu, couse I havent been long time in naxx ,leading and scripts are kinda changed.
Razorscale :
You need : 1MT / 2AoE healers (maybe 2AoE + one personal for tank) / rest should be like 2-3Melee and 4-5Range DPSers.
For the fight u will need Fire resistance /from pala/ and nature resistance /hunter , shamy totems/ (Nature resistance is for the debuffs casted by mobs during encounter)
So in MWoW fight goes like this :
Tank need to stay in front of the Harpoons and pick up waves of mobs which are spawned, DPS should eliminate them asap , killing one wave of mobs grants u one repaired harpoon. When u have the both harpoons repaired u need to pull Razor down on ground and Tank needs to grab it. All DPS should use their CD's etc on those phases, couse she is down only 30sec. After this circle goes around, kill 2 waves of mobs , use harpoons and DPS razor. Bloodlust should be used 3rd time when Razor is down. Enrage timer is 11 mins I think. Also during the mobs-phases Razor will cast AoE on the ground (blue flames) and all must run away from this zone.
Well , I think that's all for Razor, I'm expecting more ppl to share common info abt more Ulduar and NaKSramas bosses , Obsidian Sanctum also.
demonicious
demonicious
Ryder
Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakunimama Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:34 am

man it had pics. But i was too lazy to upload it Laughing
Shakunimama
Shakunimama
Ryder of WTF
Ryder of WTF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down